Monday, December 8, 2008

Day 160

As I drive back the rental car to the airport, jamming out to some Zeppelin, stuck in traffic at 170, I think about the awesomosity for today. Then it hits me! I've written about HD radio, but never satellite radio. And yes, XM/Sirius is very awesome.

They recently joined forces to make it uber awesome. When I used to travel with Mr. Video, we had a Sirius radio, which was very awesome, and I always thought XM sucked, but I am apparently wrong.

We have XM at Llywelyns, and now I got to drive a car with it for a weekend, so here are a few of my favorite stations (all on XM, numbers might be different if you have a Siruis): 49 - Led Zeppelin, 9 - 90s music, 54 - Lithium - alt. Music, 26 - the pulse - 90s and alt. Music, 47 - Alt Nation, which combined with Ethel (A.N. Was Sirius and Ethel was XM) - more, typically newer alternative music. They also have a great variety of sports, talk, comedy, and a bunch of other types of music. Its quite awesome.

TASK o' THE DAY: Tell me your favorite new song, I need some more variety on the ol' iPod.

Havea great Monday!!

2 comments:

John said...

been listening to a CD called "Make The Road By Walking" by Menahan Street Band...anything on it is good. Kim Underwood turned me on to a song called "Bothered" by Over The Rhine last night.

Wayward Dork said...

Jack Johnson. His songs are happy and make me wanna tap my feet.