Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 135

Today, I don't have much time, I have to go create a video resume and get it in the right hands ASAP, but I did run into something fantastically awesome last night serving at Llywelyns.


That's right, it's a fragrance designed for Jim and Alisha, the two people who talk about poop more than anyone I know. So, here is the deal. You spray this stuff in the toilet before you go, it creates a "film" on the water that traps any scents or odors that may arise. It's that simple. And Awesome. Here is what a Kansas City newspaper had to say about it.


Yes, they have another scent, and yes it's called "No. 2", as in "Who does Number 2 work for!" Read all about it and find out where to find it here.

Task o' The Day: Share a funny or embarrassing poop story with us. I imagine I'll get a few "anonymous" comments. Unless you have children. I really want to know. Did you do your duty (he said "duty") right before a hot date came over to horrendous results? Have you thought it was only going to be a fart, only to be horrifically surprised? Everyone loves when a little kid comes up to a complete stranger, tugs on their coat and says, "I pooped." Tell us all about it, we'll enjoy a little childish humor.

Here is my picture taken in a Bread Co. before a great meeting with Doug Watson.


And I really will have a new poll up soon. Be patient.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

...you've already read my sharting story.

and i've seen that stuff, and wanted to get it as a joke but it's kinda expensive.