Friday, July 4, 2008

Day 5

Day 5, hopefully, right on schedule. I say hopefully because I am updating this via email from my phone. Hopefully it works. I have the awesome picture and the daily picture on here, I do hope they show up.

Anywho, on to the awesomeness. Today; caffiene. It is awesome today because it helped me get through yesterday. I was out of my house by 6:30, and I didn't get to bed until 4:30 (am). In between? A whole lotta awesomosity. 3 guys and myself enjoyed (I use that term rather loosely) about 10 hours in a car together. We ended in a hotel room with 6 guys. It was almost 9 guys, but we were able to avoid that crisis.

To make a day like that work, a lot off caffiene was necessary. I even bought a coffee pot (which I needed anyway) since the hotel has a way too small coffee maker. Red Bull will also be a staple this weekend, so a 12 pack was totally in order. I think that picture is on here somewhere.

Also on this post (I think) is a picture of me in downtown OKC.

Enjoy a little awesomeness and check back manana for some more!

No comments: