Monday, June 30, 2008

Day 1

Today's awesomeness comes from my best friend in the world, Brian. You see, it was my birthday Saturday. Brian and I got to hang out for several days last week, including a Tigers/Cards game in Detroit and some time having a spitting contest in a lake with his dad (ask me about that one, I dare you). Anyway, to finish our birthweek (his birthday was last Monday), we saw Rush Saturday night. Which leads me to the best thing for today: Neil Peart. Crazy good drummer for Rush. Check it out:







I have no idea when or where this solo is, but just know that he is amazing.

So, here is today's picture, which will be my profile pic on this here blog.




Make sure to check back tomorrow and find out what is awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the world is ready for this much awesome.