Thursday, July 3, 2008

Day 4

4 Days in a freakin' row! Watch out Joe Dimaggio!

So, you're thinking to yourself, what is gonna be next? I mean so far weve had Rush, pork and Snow Patrol be awesome, where is he going with this. I'll tell you. Concrete.

Thats right, concrete. Once again, I'll get more specific. The concrete that now composes my parents (and my office) driveway. I suppose this can only be truly appreciated by people who have driven on the old driveway, or at least seen it, but even if you haven't, doesn't it look nice?

Now, we can't drive on it yet, since it is 12" thick in most places, significantly thicker in some spots, and hasn't quite set yet. To put that in some perspective, the new Hwy. 40 will be 11" thick. Yes, our driveway will be more stout than the new Hwy. 40. My family has always been one for overkill.

Well, I gotta scoot to OK City, so here's todays pic, of course taken in said driveway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Atta boy Lawrence!