Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Day 2

Hey, I am off to a good start, what with 2 consecutive days posting!
So, what is good today? I'll tell you. Pork.





More specifically, Pork Tenderloin. Even more specific; Pork Tenderloin on a sandwich with cheese and carmelized onion, served on a pretzel style hamburger bun at Llywelyns Pub. Delicious.

So, I took a much needed easy night to myself last night. I went to Lly in Soulard (where I work on weekends) to say hey to the gang because I have had the last few weeks off and will take the next weekend off for a trip to OK City. This was their special last night and I was not dissapointed in any way. Then I played some Golden Tee and went home to do some reading. It was a great night.

So, here's the picture of me for the day:

So, Come back tomorrow for more awesomosity!

1 comment:

Katie said...

two awsome days in a row - i don't think i can handle it. nice facial hair, by the way!