Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 216

Great morning everyone! Ok, so its the afternoon. Oh well, sue me.

I had a great meeting this morning with an old friend, Michael Daehn, Marketer / Hockey player. Very interesting guy. He told about a bunch of cool stuff on the web, two of which I'll share with you now, one of which is the awesomosity of the day.

The first is about Twitter (follow me @636benjamin, follow Michael @michaeldaehn). He wrote this article about how Twitter is becoming a more common form of communication. It can also be quite a great business marketing tool. Great info in that article, I recommend it.

The other thing he told me about is this website that creates simple videos that explain sometimes complicated things. Remember a long time ago when I was trying to setup and explain RSS Feeds? Here is a video from CommonCraft that very succinctly explains RSS feeds and how they work, and is a good example of the type of videos you will find on their site.



I hope you now all understand RSS feeds and how they work. Enjoy all the other awesome stuff on the website.

No comments: