Monday, February 2, 2009

Day 215

Today is an awesome day as usual. So today's awesomosity comes from a website I heard about recently. I am sure plenty of you know all about it already, but I just heard about www.despair.com. What many of you probably didn't know is that you can totally make your own posters. For real. I just made this one (and Joe is gonna kill me for posting it here, but oh well) from a picture we took last summer at a giant convention in Oklahoma City. We were all a little poor, so 6 of us shared a room. Needless to say we had fun and ridiculous things like this happened:

Well, have fun the rest of the day making fun of your friends over at Despair. Talk to you all tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

i REALLY think that since you've posted this in two places in the same day, you're trying to tell me something.