Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 240

What a fantastic day!! I hope all my awesomites (and you, Joe) are having as good a day as I am. Why such a good day? Let me tell you.

First off, we finally got our company debit cards. WOOT! Now, just to figure out the wisest spending of the money.

Second, we are finishing our first project as Under The Line Productions, LLC (I'll get that fictitious name setup soon so I can leave off the "LLC")! WOOT!

Two things about finishing that project. First off, DVD Studio Pro 3 is definitely NOT awesome (at least so far, I just don't know the program yet. I am sure it really is quite awesome). It's just been giving us fits all day. Second, what is awesome, is the DVD printer my church has. I borrowed it yesterday (Thanks Joe!) to make some cool looking DVDs to give to our clients. What do you think?

I think it looks pretty sweet!

Well, thats whats awesome today, now I gotta finish this thing up! Have a super-duper day!!

No comments: