Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 238

Happy Noon awesomites! I hope your day is as awesome as mine. I got up at a decent time, did some dishes, showered, got to work at a good time and have been busy and productive since then. I am going to have a great night too, a great meeting and then dinner at Little Grandma's. That'll be fun. Then I get to go home and relax (and do laundry, I believe those two things are mutually exclusive).

Anyway, what's awesome today? This band I found by following @MikeFoster on Twitter. I have talked about mike before, but today he tweets about this Icelandic band. I click the link to find out what the deal is, and am totally jamming out to this fantastic, Radioheadish type of chill music. I am pretty sure the words are in Icelandic, but it totally doesn't even matter.

Check out Sigur Ros, they are awesome. Great music to just chill too, but you can dance to some of it too. And, if you go to the media page of their site, you can download some tunes, videos and a bunch more. I highly recommend checking it out. Totally worth your time.

Click here to listen to a cool track. Right click to download it.

Now, I'm gonna finish that video, get some lunch, and continue a great day. Enjoy the pretty weather!

No comments: