Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 236

Happy afternoon awesomites!! I'm glad you could stop by.

Today's awesomeness happened last night, and I don't have a picture of it. But it was WAY awesome. It involves food.

So, Janelle and I went to my brother's house for dinner and babysitting last night. It was great. Adriane made stroganhoff that was delicious and I said we would handle dessert, which is what was awesome (not that the stroganhoff wasn't awesome, but the dessert was fabulous, if I say so myself).

So, my family's traditional birthday cake is this thing called heath bar cake. I can't give you the super-secret family recipe, but it involves chocolate pudding, whipped cream, heath bars and angel food cake. Right? Delicious. And even better the next day.

Sorry I don't have a lot else going on today, even though today was quite awesome, just very busy. If you ever want some heath bar cake, let me know, and we'll see what we can work out.

Have a stupendous night!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

anything with chocolate pudding, whipped cream, heath bars and angel food cake HAS to be good!
*ahem* I mean, awesome.

Jennifer said...

ooOo I can eat angel food cake if I make it from scratch... I promise I won't exploit the recipe and make millions off of it, haha