Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day 235

Hello awesomites, I hope you are enjoying your Sunday. I sure am, because of what's awesome today.

So, what is awesome today, you ask? Not having to clean up from Mardi Gras is what is awesome to me. I realize that this only applies to people that worked in Soulard yesterday, but its still awesome. You see, when you have thousands upon thousands of people drinking for 12 hours straight walking through the streets of a small neighborhood, there is a bit of a mess to clean up.

At Llywelyn's, they had to take all the chairs and tables and glassware and neon signs downstairs, since we put the all up there for the party. They also had to pretty much hose down the whole place to try to get it remotely back to its normal state.

This morning, I had to drop off a video at my church (I may post it here tomorrow, we'll see), then head off to get some audio from a church choir for a UTL project. By the time I was done with all that, they were done cleaning up, and I didn't need to go in. Which means, I get to relax a little this afternoon. WOOT!!

So, I hope you all appreciate this afternoon as much as I do. Have a great day!!

No comments: