Monday, October 6, 2008

Day 99

Man, my last double-digit blog. Holy cow, I guess I better make it good. This is a lot of pressure, I don't know if I can handle the possible upcoming ridicule of the 7 people who read my blog. Oh no!

Ok, I've come to my senses. Phew! That was close. Awesome today? Jaydogg Jay.

JDJ (as his friends, like myself, like to call him) is going to make the Rams. He's got a great 4 step plan:

  1. Get Huge. He's working on this currently with Gatorade and Protien. What else do you need?
  2. Get an agent. Know any good agents?
  3. Get a tryout. Rams Park 12 minutes away. He is always about 14 minutes from a spot on the Rams.
  4. Get paid. Great players like JDJ will get some serious cash, even on the Rams, the worst team in Missouri.
But why am I telling you all this? I'll just let you see for yourself:



See what I mean? How can a guy like this not make the Rams?

I know my friend John already had a blog about this, but when something this awesome comes around, its gonna get blogged about a lot.

Oh, and if you want to try to be friends with JDJ on Facebook, here's the link. But just a warning, a guy as awesome as that probably doesn't accept all his friend requests.

Task o' The Day: Find a sweet YouTube video and post the URL as a comment. We all know there are some great vids out there, lets all share with each other, eh? Now, the last time I told everyone to comment, no one did, which makes you all not awesome. Let's not do that again, OK?

Here is the picture of the day, of me wishing I was napping. I am extremely tired after a very long weekend. Oh, and notice anything different about me? That's right, I'm wearing a logoed polo.


Thanks everybody! Have an awesome day!

No comments: