Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Day 101

I'm thinking today's awesomeness should be dalmatians or something. But they're not. Not that dalmatians aren't awesome, all dogs are awesome. Some dogs are definitely more awesome than others, and in my opinion, dalmatians aren't at the top of the awesome dogs list, but dogs in general are nonetheless very awesome. Ok, now I'm way off track. How does that happen all the time. Oh well.

Today's awesomeness comes from a good friend of mine's wife (not that she is not also my friend, but Greg was my friend first, so she is still Greg's wife). Jackie Higgins. You may know her from First Free, or you may know her from her Baby Blog. Well, she has a new blog and it is awesome.

It's called The Savvy Shopper. I have added it the the long list of "Other Sweetness" and to blogs I follow, but you should totally check it out. She just started it last week I think (her first post was at 4:59am, boy am I glad I don't have kids!!). The most recent post, from yesterday, shows how you can go to Shop n' Save and get $50 worth of groceries for $11.80. Seriously!

Now, as many of you may guess, I am not really the "Coupon clipping" type of person, but if I can save almost $40 by shopping on a certain day and having some coupons, I'm all about that. I will totally be checking out Jackie's blog regularly to see how I can save some money, because really, who can't stand to save some money?

By the way, if you click on the link, it will probably tell you that it is not a legitimate blog or something. Blogger.com for some reason thinks its a spam blog. I don't quite understand it, but I do assure you that it is legitimate. Click on through and enjoy the savings!

Task o' The Day: Ok, so this is the second time I've had to edit this post. Holy Cow. I think it is obvious today, but I'll spell it out anyway. Clip a coupon. For anything. I will accept a discount code for an online order, but you gotta go save some money next time you buy anything. Post what you did as a comment so others can enjoy the savings as well.

I had to go outside to take my picture today, on a day the epitomizes "a crisp fall day". I love it!


Thanks for reading ya'll! See you in the AM!

OH! I almost forgot! OK, so I did forget and I had to edit the post, but I really need your help! I have a tie in my latest poll, so I will have a one day only poll between "Dexter" and "Lost". I will watch both series, but I need to know which one to get first. So PLEASE VOTE!

1 comment:

Jackie Higgins said...

Yeah! Maybe now blogger will think it's awesome too and unlock my site!