Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day 100

I can't believe I've made it to triple digits. I am very excited about the surprise party all you faithful blog readers will be throwing me later tonight! What? No surprise party? Then why am I writing this thing?

I'm just kidding. Now, on to some awesomeness. Monopoly. No, I'm serious. One of the oldest board games I know of is still awesome today. And they just released the new "World Edition" where all the properties are now International Cities, not places in Atlantic City (did you know that's where the original was set?).

Now, I haven't played Monopoly in quite a while, so why is it today's awesomosity? The annual Monopoly game at McDonald's started today. Now, just to be clear, McDonald's is not awesome. Quite the opposite, aside from RedBox, McDonald's pretty well sucks. But I always find myself more willing to go to McD's this time of year. Usually I will get breakfast there, since it is probably the best of their food, and I like the hash browns. So I will order a Egg McMuffin of Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit meal with an extra hash browns. Then I play the game. I have yet to win anything, but someone's got to win, right?

You can check out all the rules and prizes and krap at www.playatmcd.com.

So, a couple of things. Wait, I'll just make them the TOD.

Task o' The Day: Play Monopoly. In real life (I would love to play a good game, let me know when you want to play) or at McDonalds (If you go to McD's but don't want to play, send me your codes, and I will enter them in). It's pretty easy.

So, with a few exceptions, most of you have either:
a. Not been doing the Task o' The Day or
b. Not been letting others know of your awesome feats.
Therefore, my question is that if you want me to keep putting up a Task o' The Day, then you have to play along. You can totally tel me you think its a dumb TOD, or that you did it, or that you'll never do it, but let me know something.

Ok, sorry about that, I get flustered sometimes. You all don't have to do anything. You don't even have to read this thing. Who am I? Just some guy going around and being awesome.

Here is my picture, thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, BEN!!
100 is a whole-friggin'-lot of post!

Jennifer said...

Monopoly is NOT awesome. I hate that game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig64I7ZC3Ro

...nana is a cheating whore!

BAM. I got two of your "post comments" requests done in one.