Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 246

Ok, so I'm actually writing this on Wednesday, but I'm gonna do the post-date thing so it posts tomorrow, because the news I just heard would have totally made the awesomosity today, except I had already posted about it. Then I just met the guy for lunch, so I got a picture of him. Who is he? He is this guy:


Ok, so who is that? That, my friends, is one of the people you are going to buy beer from this summer at Cardinals games at Busch Stadium! His name is Josh Hunt, and he is a truly awesome guy. All around. And now he (will) sells beer at Busch! That is SO awesome. I can't wait to buy a beer from him (for a friend, of course).

So, if you're at a Cardinals game this summer and see him, totally tell him you are friends with me and tip him well. Oh, and you can follow him on Twitter @Joshua_W_Hunt.

No picture of me, since right now is yesterday and by tomorrow, today's picture would be outdated. Got that?

Have a spectacular day!!

No comments: