Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 245

Another quick post as Sean and I have a deadline quick approaching. In fact, that's what today's awesomosity has to do with.

That is my workstation for the day. Yes, that is two computers side-by-side, and of course, they are both Macs. One (the left one) is Sean's MacBook Pro, the other is mine (formerly Sean's) MacBook. As you can see, I am editing on the left one and (at least in the picture) checking email on the other one. I am also using mine to keep up with the NHL trade deadline to see if the Blues make any moves, though I would be a little surprised, since we got shellacked last night and we have a great young team that I don't think JD wants to break up at all. We did make a minor-leaguer trade earlier, but thats about the caliber of trades I expect to see, therefore, I don't think Pronger will be a Blue again (at least this year, though it'd be SWEET!).

So, I have to say having two Macs and an iPhone all working at once is quite awesome and I highly recommend it to anyone that has the option available. Here I am, of course wearing my Blues jersey (the luckiest one).


And make sure to vote if you haven't yet, its a dead heat, between Blogger, WordPress, and confused people (I should probably stop giving people the option to check dumb answers).

No comments: