Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 196

Today is indeed an awesome day. A very busy day, but nonetheless very awesome. As I think all of you know by now, I will be leaving for Haiti in under 24 hours. And I have a lot to take care of before then. So, I'm gonna make this another short and sweet post from something I found last week.

Most of you know, or have probably figured out by now that I like to have fun with my beard. I will let it grow for a few weeks, you know, to work up a good "palette", then I shave something awesome out of it. I think I may have found my next one, though I'm not sure my chest hair grows up that far. What am I talking about? This:

Scary, huh? I found it from this kinda fun site called "geekologie", which I think I told you about a few days ago, but I can't remember, and frankly, I'm too lazy to go look. But what do you think about it? Should I go for it? If not this "nip-stache", then what? Tell me what to shave and I'll give it a shot.

Ok, on to getting ready. Talk to you all later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ben, please don't do that! It's too scary, might scare the kids!!!

Jennifer said...

OH My.
HAHAHAHAHA that's freaking hilarious!