Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 195 (for real)

e title of this post has to do with my ineptitude at properly naming my posts. Oh well, the "problem" has been fixed. Also, I think I have all my bloggers for the trip, I think I'll just let you all find out who they are when they post. If you signed up, you should get an email from me shortly explaining whats up.

On to the awesome. I have never been a big fan of Van Halen (Roth or Hagar or the guy from Xtreme that sang for them briefly), however, thanks again to Very Short List, I found some awesome that has to do with "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Some of you may be familiar with "soundboards" (have I ever used "quotes" this much, I don't think so). A soundboard is where someone takes clips from a person, TV show, or anything else, and makes buttons so you can make them say funny things. Well, this one isn't really "saying" anything, but if you've heard any Van Roth, you know Diamond Dave likes to scream and make other random noises. That's what this is, mostly YYYEEEEAAAHHHHHHHs and AAAAHHHs. Pretty entertaining. Enjoy.

Know any other cool soundboards around? Let me know.

Have a great day!!!

No comments: