Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 184

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!! I hope and trust you all had a great New Year's Eve. I had some fun. I bartended last night, and we were WAY busier than any of us expected to be, which means that life sucked from 9pm till about 2am, but then I counted money. Not that it's all about money, but it's nice to make a lot of it in one night, ya know?

Anyway, today I have been just chilling. Great day. I did wake up in time to watch the Winter Classic, the annual NHL outdoor game, this year it was the Red Wings (BOOOO!!) and Blackhawks (also boo, just not as much as the wings). Wings won 6-3. Now, the idea of an outdoor game is awesome, but not the awesomosity. The game was on NBC, and every commercial break, they advertised some upcoming SNL special. They kept showing the Payton Manning United Way commercial, which I had heard was funny and have never seen, so I looked it up and found the awesomosity. First, the United Way commercial:




Isn't that awesome? What is more awesome is that NBC has finally figured out that putting their videos on their website can be a good thing. And they have pretty much every clip that has ever been on SNL online. Go to their website and kill a few hours. It's awesome.

I wish all of my many readers a fantastic new year! Have a great day!

Here is me chilling out all day.

No comments: