Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Day 183

So, I got a good night's sleep last night. I went to Llywelyn's for our private Christmas party (there's a whole company party in January at the Tin Can downtown, that'll be fun) where we exchanged secret santa gifts and such. Good times, I got a coffee mug and a bunch of good coffee. It was great.

So, this morning I wake up, shave, shower and head over to Sean's. When I call him, he says we should take the day off, it is New Year's Eve, after all. I say ok, then borrow elephantmanjr (his Mac) so I can work on continuing to learn the awesomosity of Adobe Creative Suite 3.

I'm hungry. So what do I do? Head on over to one of my favorite places in South City to get breakfast anytime, South City Diner. If you have never been, it is extremely awesome. They have high quality food (I had biscuits n' gravy and hash browns) including real, hand-made milkshakes. It's great.

The decor is fantastic. It is covered with old school pictures of Marilyn, Dylan, Dean, Frank, and the like. There are old toys and models, plus the place is comfortable. Great stuff. I highly recommend it if you get a chance.

Now I'm off to finish laundry, maybe clean a bit, learn CS3, hopefully nap and then bartending tonight at Llywelyn's. Have a great and SAFE New Year's Eve!

No comments: